At VCR Consulting Group, we’ve developed a better way to connect transitioning employees to the best available jobs.
Our Active Placement model is an evolution of the traditional outplacement approach that puts a greater focus on talent acquisition. As a result, we can:
- Provide access to 80% more jobs.
- Reduce the time to placement by 65%.
- Assist 80% of transitioning employees to negotiate equal or better salaries.
- Active Placement connects employees in transition to hidden job opportunities at thousands of
- Employers and recruiters, including 7,000 of our clients worldwide.
Our personal branding team can deliver a resume and LinkedIn profile that’s fully optimized for search engines within 72 hours of a program’s start date, while our industry-specific recruiting specialists and talent promoters work with acquisition teams to identify emerging and open positions before they’re advertised – promoting your employees directly to potential employers who need them.
- Notification Training
- Notification Day Support
Outplacement Services/Career Transition Activities For both individuals and groups, provides employees at all levels with the information, motivational counseling and technical assistance necessary for career transition. Services include:
- Nine Steps to Getting the Job You Want (spanish)
- Career Transition Milestones Seminar
- Interactive workshops and services: Start Your Own Business, Re-Education/Retraining, Budgeting, Retirement planning, Career Resource Network, Career Centers, Individual Follow-up Consulting, and basic skills development.
Redeployment Helps increase the internal mobility of your workforce and the efficiency of the organization.
Change Management Manage and maintain productivity while implementing organizational changes.
Resiliency Individual and group capacity building to help your employees gain greater strength and flexibility in the face of ambiguity and change; A quick method of understanding one’s resiliency profile, areas of improvement, action plan, and the management role.
Personal Accountability(QBQ) VCR has partnered with the author of the best selling book QBQ!, John G. Miller, to introduce his work in Spanish. This workshop helps individuals and organizations eliminate blame gaming, victim thinking (complaining), and procrastination.
Who Moved My Cheese? VCR has collaborated with the author, Dr. Spencer Johnson, to edit the Spanish version of Who Moved My Cheese? change program for Latin America.
Government Transformation VCR has co-authored, with David Osborne, an innovative workbook and facilitator’s guide based on Osborne’s best seller “Reinventing Government.” Provides an accurate and thorough means of internalizing the ten government principles to help public employees develop a strategy to make their governmental units more effective, customer driven, and results oriented.
MBTI® The World’s most used Personality Indicator used for choosing ones career.